Garlic Rosemary Beef – Lean Taste
This easy Garlic Rosemary Roast Beef is my easy recipe for entertaining. It’s perfect for the holidays and comes out tender and delicious!
Beef with garlic and rosemary
Beef tenderloin is always on my holiday menu. Its melt-in-your-mouth texture and rich, delicious taste ensure your holiday feast will be remembered for years to come. With just six ingredients, you’ll have the easiest and easiest way to grill a perfectly cooked tenderloin. Serve it with your favorite steak dishes, like mashed potatoes and creamed spinach, to make it a meal. For more roasting recipes, try Hands-Off Roast Beef and Garlic Lovers Roast Beef.
Why does this beef tenderloin recipe work?
- Minimum ingredients: This dish requires only six ingredients, three of which are olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Tasty: Garlic and rosemary are classics for a reason. They make this tenderloin deliciously good.
- easy: This simple beef tenderloin recipe has just a few steps: make the rub, season the meat, and bake it.
- olive oil: Mix the oil with the other ingredients to make a rub for the beef.
- garlic: Mince four cloves of garlic.
- Rosemary: Cut fresh rosemary. You can replace it with thyme if you prefer.
- Salt and black pepper To season the tenderloin
- Beef: Trim the fat from a four-pound tenderloin and tie it at two-inch intervals using kitchen twine. Tying it allows it to maintain its shape and cook evenly, maintaining the juiciness of the meat.
How to cook beef tenderloin
- Make the scrub: Combine olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Beef seasoning: Pat the meat dry with paper towels and rub the garlic mixture all over, pressing it gently so it sticks to the beef.
- How long to cook beef in the oven: Bake the meat in a tray at 375°F for 45 to 60 minutes, depending on size, checking the temperature with an instant-read thermometer.
- Let the tenderloin rest For 10 minutes before cutting to prevent the juices from running out.
Store leftover beef in the refrigerator for up to four days and then reheat in the microwave until warm.
Beef tenderloin and filet mignon are two different cuts of meat. The tenderloin is larger, and the smaller slices are cut from the more tender part of the tenderloin.
You can season the tenderloin just before cooking it or a day in advance to enhance the flavor.
A meat thermometer is essential for cooking beef to the desired degree of doneness. I like my beef medium rare, so I take it out of the oven between 125°F and 130°F. For medium, cook to 135°F to 140°F. The temperature will continue to rise about 5 degrees Fahrenheit while it rests, reaching your preferred temperature.
More roast beef recipes you’ll love
fruit: 12 Shares
Serving Size: 1 /twelveth
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Cover a baking tray with aluminum foil and spray it with oil spray.
In a small bowl, mix olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and black pepper.
Using paper towels, pat the tenderloin dry. Season completely with garlic mixture, pressing gently to adhere.
Place the tenderloin on the prepared baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake until it reaches an internal temperature of 125 to 130 degrees F for medium rare, about 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until desired doneness. Let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
The last step:
Please leave a rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue to provide you with free, high-quality recipes.
service: 1 /twelveth, Calories: 211 Calories, Carbohydrates: 0.5 g, protein: 33.5 g, fat: 8.5 g, Saturated fat: 2.5 g, Cholesterol: 93.5 mg, sodium: 343.5 mg