Make creamy miso udon carbonara at home – on a budget!
1. Cut the bacon into small pieces and fry it over medium heat until it becomes well crispy, then remove it from the heat.
2. Boil the udon noodles enough to separate them, but not until they are completely cooked. Use tongs to move the pasta to the pan with the bacon.
3. To prepare the sauce: Mix the egg yolk, miso, garlic, black pepper, Parmigiano-Reggiano and a splash of heavy cream.
4. Return to the pan with the udon noodles and bacon. Reduce the heat and add the sauce, stirring constantly until the sauce thickens and sticks to the noodles.
5. Serve the miso udon carbonara with chopped seaweed, togarashi, and additional grated cheese.
In The Know by Yahoo is now available on Apple News — Follow us here!
The post Make creamy miso udon carbonara at home – on a budget! appeared first on Knowledge.
More in knowledge:
TikTok swears by these SneakERASERS for keeping their shoes bright white: “It’s a magic eraser for your sneakers!”
My esthetician told me to use this rotating serum to stop ingrown hairs – and it works so well that I’m on my eighth bottle
Watch how this popular mother-daughter duo keeps Italian heirloom recipes alive
I’m a lifestyle editor, and here are 15 new arrivals from Nordstrom I can’t stop thinking about for fall